Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Easy Sugar Scrub


I know I've been talking a lot about sugar scrubs.  But in today's economy who wants to pay the high prices for quality skin care.  With this is in mind, I've provided a link below where you can learn to make your very own homemade sugar scrub, with all natural products you can find in your kitchen (or local grocery store if you have run out and get them)!  I use this scrub twice a week, I love it!  Your skin will feel smooth and soft.  Hope you all like it as much as I do!


2 comments:

  1. AHHH!!! I tried it!!! It's soooo goood!!! I'm glad that it works good on my skin..and no allergies to report!!! Miss u on FB ♥ will be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad it worked out great for you! Isn't it great?! LOVE IT! Miss u on FB to!

    ReplyDelete