Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pucker Up!

Dry Lips? Can't seem to find anything to help prevent the chapping, peeling, and splitting?  Here are my picks for the best lip balms ever!

Burts Bees Lip Balm - This stuff is amazing! There 3 different formulas: The Original Beeswax Lip Balm (leaves a cool minty feeling to your lips and it also comes in a tiny tin), Mango Butter Lip Balm (and yes it does have a hint of mango going on in it), Replenishing Lip Balm (reminds me of original Chap Stick, but works way  better), and Honey Lip Balm.  Want a little color? Try their Tinted Lip Balm! For a rosy natural look, I use their tinted lip balm in Rose.





 eos - I can't get enough of this stuff! Not only does it make your lips incredibly soft and smooth, but it's all natural, as well as petroleum and paraben free! And now, they're even easier to find (i got mine at Walmart in the check out line).  They come in awesome flavors.  My pick is Lemon Drop because it has a SPF 15 in it.  So you get sun protection, and lip conditioning in one nice little pod! 




So there they are.  My picks for the best lip balms ever!  Remember, conditioning your lips is just as important as taking care of your skin.  With these you can do it naturally, without the paraben and petroleum! The biggest perk?  Your lips will be ready for that perfect kiss!  So find the one that's your favorite.  And if you can't find these products at the store, I've provided links below.


http://www.evolutionofsmooth.com
http://www.burtsbees.com

6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE Burt's Bees lip balm....my lips go thru withdrawal if i don't have some sort of lip goop on....I'll have to check out the other one!! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! eos is AWESOME stuff to! Lemon Drop reminds me of lemonade lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i always wondered about burts bees wax! ok now im gonna try it. the heat and not drinking enough water is taking a toll on my lips! that second one looks sooo cute! where can you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. eos i found (believe it or not) at Walmart of all places! Burts Bees can be found pretty much anywhere, but f.y.i., Target carries a wider selection of Burt's Bee's products. If you can't find them any where, the links are listed at the bottom of the post. I think you'd really like the new tinted lip balm that Burt's Bee's came out with if you want something with a little color. BUT, eos is both functional and cute! lol I couldn't make up my mind, so I got both! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use EOS, I bought the melon one at walgreens and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The melon one always seems to be sold out out here when I got shopping. I figured it must be pretty popular.

    ReplyDelete