Monday, April 18, 2011

The Sweetest Thing


Last week I made cupcakes for the two first grade classes at my sons school (as well as chaperon the field trip to the IU Art Museum)I was clueless as to what to make, so I emailed my friend Ilyn for some ideas.  She suggested Cookie Dough Cupcakes, and let me just say they turned out amazing!  So a big thank you to my friend Ilyn!  You are just as sweet as the goodies that you make, and I wish you the best of luck in all that you do. 

•Cookie Dough Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Vanilla Butter cream•




•sweet little bites of perfection•

For those of you who need that right amount of inspiration when it comes to baking, or even want to try something new, please check out Ilyns blog Sugar & Creme.  You will not be disappointed!
Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment